Trip Location: Port Blair
Multiple Departure dates from December 2019 to May 2020
One of India’s best travel destinations, Andaman Islands behold immense beauty and is loved by every traveller. Breathtaking beaches, caves and the corals make it a perfect go-to destination. The Andaman Backpacking Tour Package is an ideal choice if you re looking for a tour to Andaman.
What To Expect:
Visit the historic Cellular Jail:
Famously known as Kala Paani or Black Water Jail, Cellular jail imprisoned many notable freedom fighters of the great Indian freedom movement. Do you know why is it named Kala Paani? The jail was surrounded by sea all around to let no prisoner escape and thus, named so. In the evening, get a chance to witness Light and Sound Show here.
Enjoy the trip to Corbyn’s Cove Beach:
You might want to relax and sunbath by the side of the beach or you might want to enjoy swimming and surfing, it has something for every visitor. Embellished with coconut palms, the beach is a perfect location to enjoy.
Visit Beach No. 7, Radhanagar Beach:
Regarded as the best beach of India, Radhanagar Beach offers a perfect stretch of sand, turquoise water and lush forest. Having a tranquil ambience, people come here to relax and spend some time away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
Adore the beauty of Kalapathar Beach:
A pristine stretch of white sand and the calmness which it carries makes it a perfect beach to visit. It looks like the serene blue sea is ornated by the big black rocks that lie beside it. This small and peaceful beach will take your heart away.
About The Tour:
Andaman backpacking Tour is always one of the prime choices while planning to go for a holiday. This 4 Days backpacking in Andaman islands Tour, allows you to find some time, for yourself, away from the hurly-burly of city life. The package packs in the appeal of beaches, the excitement of fun activities and the magnificence of Andaman.
The Andaman and Nicobar backpacking tour takes you to places in Andaman and helps you make the most of the trip. Corbyn’s beach, Cellular Jail, and Light and Sound Show is on the itinerary of the first day. Get to know what the freedom fighters had to go through to make us enjoy the freedom today with light and sound show.
Day 2 awaits us with a visit to Havelock Island and Radhanagar Beach. Rich sea life, beaches with white sand and dense evergreen forests make Havelock Island one of the must-visit destinations. With so much to do, you would enjoy every single second you spend there.
With day 3 of Andaman backpacking trip, you can grab a chance to adore the beauty of Kalapathar Beach. The attractiveness of the beach will make you fall for it at first sight. Admire being surrounded by water as you return to Port Blair via cruise. Make it a perfect tour with a lot of photographs and moments that are worth sharing.
- This is a group tour
- If cancellations are made 30 days prior to the departure date, 25% of the booking amount will be charged as the cancellation fee.
- if cancellations are made 15 – 30 days prior to the departure date, 50% of the booking amount will be charged as the cancellation fee
- If cancellations are made within 15 days prior to the departure date, 100% of the booking amount will be charged as the cancellation fee.
- The applicable refund amount will be processed within 15 business day
- All applicable refunds will be done in traveller’s thrillophilia wallet as Thrillcash
Booking Confirmation Policy
- The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 24 hours of successful booking
- In case the preferred slots are unavailable, an alternate schedule of the customer’s preference will be arranged and a new confirmation voucher will be sent via email.
- Alternatively, the customer may choose to cancel their booking before confirmation and a full refund will be processed.
There are no reviews yet.
Leave a Review