It is an underwater activities available in Havelock Island, Andaman. Scuba Diving in Havelock Island (Swaraj Dweep) is most favorite adventure during Havelock Island visit by adventure lover. In this Scuba Diving package first we provide Scuba training in swallow water by PADI certified Dive master. Once you are comfortable then Dive Master will take you underwater. And we also provide underwater photos and video of your Diving Please read the detailed overview below.
Scuba Diving in Neil Island
Padi Certified Dive Center
No Swimming Skills Required
Underwater Photos and Video
Tariff Starts from Rs. 3500
- Safety Dive Equipments
- 10-15 Minutes Training & Breifing
- Scuba Diving with Trained PADI Dive Masters
- Diving Session 20-30 Minutes
- Complementary Underwater Video Clip
- Complementary Underwater Photos
Things To Carry
- Extra Set of Clothes
- Comfortable Footwear
- Hats or Caps
- Book your diving at least a day in advance.
- Above 10 years can do the diving.
- Above 10 years will be charge fully.
- Consumption of alcohol or any other intoxicating items are strictly prohibited during this activity.
- Childrens below 10 years are not allowed for Diving.
- In case during the scuba diving, you are not feeling comfortable and not willing to go for the diving by your own choice, no refund will be applicable in such cases.
- In case of any medical issue kindly let us know on prior basis.
- In case of Asthama, Sinus, Blood pressure issue and heart patient or any other major health issues are not allowed for the Dive.
- In case of a weather issue or any government constraint if the activity got cancelled the amount will be refunded at the same time.
- There may be a short waiting period.
- Please do not throw any trash into the sea.
- It is highly recommended not to dive after eating a hearty meal. If you had a big meal, then you need to wait for a minimum of 02 hours before diving.
- Don’t put yourself at risk by hiding any of your serious and chronic medical conditions.
What can you expect?
If you choose this outstanding water activity, then you will receive basic training before attempting the dive. After the successful completion of your training, you will be provided with the appropriate equipment and safety gear to get you all set. Finally, you are ready for your ultimate underwater adventure. Underwater photography and video are also available so that you can keep the memories forever.
Photos & Video
You also have the excellent opportunity of keeping your scuba diving moments with you forever. The moment you are in the water, the experts who are present beside you can click pictures or even record the video of your being inside the water. It provides you with the benefit of reliving the moments again by going through the memories after you return home or share your experiences with your closed ones who were unable to join you on your adventure.
Is it Safe?
Your safety is our foremost concern. Scuba diving is perfectly safe in Andaman Islands, where we adhere to all the safety measures. Certified and highly trained professionals divers and instructors, who boast of an extensive experience in their respective field will be present to guide you throughout the entire process.
Who are eligible for Scuba Diving?
Almost everyone can scuba dive. However, you should not have any serious health condition or illness; otherwise, you will not be allowed to opt for this water activity. For instance, if you are pregnant or a heart patient, scuba diving is not for you. A medical assessment is recommended to ensure your complete safety.
Certification & Safety
It is extremely crucial that you verify about the certifications so that you can be ensured about your safety. Andaman Bliss organises scuba diving under the guidance of centres, which are PADI certified.
The moment you reach the location which you have chosen for this activity, you will receive 15 – 20 minutes training in order make you familiar with the water activity. In the beginning, you will be taken into shallow water to make you comfortable with the water. When they are sure about your comfort level, you will be taken to the ocean depth, where you can get the real experience and thrill.
Are swimming skills required for Scuba diving?
No, you do not need swimming skills for scuba diving.
Know all about Scuba Diving Equipments
You must keep in mind that choosing the right equipment is crucial for your diving adventure. If the diving gear is not appropriate, it ultimately hampers your experience. Hence, you should always be careful that while trying out the equipment, it fits you perfectly. Furthermore, always heed the instructions of your instructors.
The following equipment is required for scuba diving:
Few of the other equipment includes weight system, regulator, SPG or Submersible Pressure Gauge, dive watch, scuba tank, signalling devices, and more.
Which is the best season for Scuba Diving in Andaman Islands?
Although you can choose to scuba dive any time of the year, the best time of the year for scuba diving is from December to April.
Best Places to Dive in Andaman Islands
The following destinations are famous for their scuba diving activities:
- Northbay Island ( Coral Island)
- Havelock Island
- Neil Island
- The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days
- The customer receives a confirmation via email within 1 hours of successful booking
- In case the preferred slots are unavailable, an alternate schedule of the customer’s preference will be arranged and a new confirmation details will be sent via email
Tags: scuba diving havelock island, scuba diving havelock price, scuba diving havelock island price, scuba diving havelock cost, scuba diving andaman, scuba diving andaman cost, scuba diving andaman north bay island, scuba diving at havelock, scuba diving at havelock island, scuba diving at andaman, scuba diving in andaman age limit, scuba diving in havelock booking, scuba diving in havelock online booking, scuba diving in andaman contact number